Crocs x Salehe Bembury The Pollex Clog | Yoke
- Free nationwide shipping over RM500
- In stock, ready to ship
The "Crocs Pollex Clog by Salehe Bembury" is an exploration of form and function that balances heritage and nostalgia while also opening a new mold to a collaborator, renowned footwear designer Salehe Bembury. The Pollex is composed of 3 of Bembury's signature fingerprints merged together, with dramatic concave ridges allowing for multi-directional traction. It is also the first closed heel clog that Crocs has created, with holes found on the upper of the Pollex designed to align with the high heat areas of the foot for increased breathability. The Pollex can be worn two ways with an adjustable and removable heel strap – "Trail" for lifestyle & outdoor use and strapless for "Free" wear. Wear it the way Salehe Bembury intended, or in a way that best suits you.
- Exclusive, first-of-its-kind mold designed by Salehe Bembury
- Dramatic "Fingerprint" concave ridges allow for multi-directional traction
- Two adjustable and removable heel straps made of nylon
- Outsole pods meant to take additional abrasion
- Ridges on the upper allow for water to channel off the shoe
- Classic Clog footbed
- Holes on upper to increase breathability
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.
- Roomy fit. We recommend sizing down (if you are an 8, size down to a 7).
- Style code: 207393-76L
*this item is excluded from all promotion and coupon code.
*this item cannot be exchange or refund after the purchase is made.