- Choose your preferred store and scan the QR code above or click the link.
- Start chat with your Virtual Shopper.
- Place your order.
- Payment & Deliver!
- Order place from Virtual Shopper Service, you will received an email with payment link to complete the purchase.
- Payment can be make via major Credit Card (VISA, MASTER), Debit Card, Direct Bank Transfer or FPX.
- All payment must make through the provided payment link. Other payment method is not allowed and will not be accepted.
- Please allow time for payment verification before orders are processed.
- Delivery charges is required.
- All deliveries will be made by an appointed delivery company at our sole and absolute discretion.
- Once the order has been processed, you will receive a WhatsApp notification on delivery details.
- Express delivery service is only available to customers living within a set radius of 30 KM to the nearest participating CROSSOVER store. Kindly refer to our CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper for more information.
- Orders that are paid before 5pm will be delivered on the same day via express delivery.
- Orders that are paid after 5pm will be delivered the next day via express delivery.
- No changes can be made to your delivery address once payment is complete.
- You must be available to receive the order at the address provided or appoint a representative to collect the order on your behalf.
- You must immediately contact your assigned CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper on the same day (within 24 hours of time of delivery) should discrepancies on an order arise.
- If a delivery attempt is unsuccessful, the order will be returned to the store and a CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper will be in touch with you to schedule another delivery. Additional delivery charges will apply.
- A self pick-up option is available at selected participating stores. Please refer to the participating stores list.
- Orders that are paid before 8pm can be collected on the same day.
- Orders that are paid after 8pm will be arranged for next-day collection at your preferred time.
- All self pick-up orders will need to be collected before 9pm each day.
- Drive through pick-up locations will be pre-determined and will be provided to you.
- You are not allowed to change your selected pick-up location for security reasons.
- If you are unable to make it to a scheduled pick-up timeslot, you must contact your CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper immediately to re-schedule.
- By taking part in the CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper Service, you accept and agree to all the terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to ensure you have reviewed the current terms and conditions (“T&C”) before participating. We reserve our rights to vary, change or include new T&C at our sole discretion at any time. You are responsible to keep yourself updated with the latest version of our T&C at our website.
- CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper Service is applicable at CROSSOVER Sunway Pyramid, Mid Valley Megamall, Tebrau City & The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey JB Store only.
- This service is available daily from Monday - Sunday, 10am - 5pm.
- You may choose express delivery or self pick-up when using this service. Kindly indicate your preferred method to your CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper when placing an order.
- Orders will be reserved for up to 60 minutes only once a payment link is sent to your email. Any pending payments past the allotted time will result in the cancellation of your order.
- No reservation for limited launch products is allowed. Kindly refer to your CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper for more information.
- No discount vouchers, gift cards or rewards can be used in conjunction with this service.
- This service may not be eligible for certain ongoing in-store or online promotions. Kindly refer to your CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper for more information.
- Order number will be generated and provided once the payment is successfully made.
- Exchange of product(s) can only be made within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- You must present the product(s) to be exchanged at the CROSSOVER store where the purchase was made originally.
- All returns must be accompanied with the original receipt.
- Returned product(s) must be in good and original condition.
- All product(s) sold are non-refundable.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Promotional item, sale, coupon used and limited product are not exchangeable and return.
Contact any of our CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper from the participating select CROSSOVER store.
1. Can I track my order?
All express delivery orders are trackable and tracking number/details of delivery will be provided by your CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper.
2. How long will my order take to arrive?
Delivery date and time may vary by order and will be provided by your CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper.
3. Can I change or cancel my order?
We will not be able to change or cancel your order once your purchase has been confirmed.
4. Can I change my delivery address?
Once your order has been confirmed we are unable to change your delivery address due to security reasons. We advise that you ensure all details are correct before proceeding with your order.
5. What should I do if I have a problem with my delivery?
Please contact the CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper whom you placed your order with immediately.
6. What should I do when something is missing or damaged from my order
Please contact the CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper whom you placed your order with immediately.
1. Is the self pick-up service available at all CROSSOVER stores?
No. Self pick-up service is only offered via CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper service and applicable only at select participating CROSSOVER Stores. Please refer to our full T&C.
2. Where are the self-pick up drive through locations?
All participating CROSSOVER stores will have a pre-determined pick-up location at the mall and our CROSSOVER Virtual Shoppers will provide the location during your order. Do not worry, the drive through locations are conveniently accessible.
3. At what hour is self pick-up available?
Monday – Sunday from 10am to 9pm.
4. Can I self pick-up at the store?
Yes. Please indicate to your CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper. Do note that this is only applicable with orders made through CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper service and select participating CROSSOVER stores.
5. What if I missed my self pick-up timeslot?
Please contact your CROSSOVER Virtual Shopper immediately and they will assist you on a re-scheduled pick-up time.
1. How do I return/exchange my order?
You must present the product(s) to be exchanged at the CROSSOVER store where you originally made your purchase.
2. What is the exchange policy?
All good(s) sold are not refundable but eligible for exchange within 14 days of purchase. Please ensure returned product(s) are in good and original condition and must be accompanied with the original receipt.
3. Will my delivery charges be refunded?
No, delivery charges are not refundable.
By participating in this campaign, you expressly consent to (i) the use of your personal data for the purposes relating to the Virtual Shopper; (ii) processing of your personal information by Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. (“Crossover”) and other companies in the Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd., any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside Malaysia) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential in accordance to the law of Malaysia; (iii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which Crossover has about you; (iv) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes unless otherwise notified by you; (v) the use of your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the Crossover that may be of interest or value to you.
Disclosure of information
One of our core principles states that your data will be treated with confidentiality. We will not sell your data to third parties. If required by law your data may be disclosed to third parties. If required due to business requirements and provided that it is allowed under applicable law, we will transfer your data to other companies of Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. In all other cases, data will not be transferred without obtaining your prior consent.
We may use service providers and data processors working on behalf of Crossover. The services can include hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, solvency check and address check, etc. These third parties are granted access to such personal data they require in order to be able to carry out the particular service. The service providers and data processors are contractually obliged to treat such information in the strictest confidence. It is also contractually forbidden for them to use the data in any other way than required. The necessary steps are taken to ensure that our service providers and the processors working on behalf of Crossover protect the confidentiality of your data.
There may be occasions on which we disclose non-personal data to our partners in an anonymised form. Such non-personal data includes, for example, information about the number of visitors to a website or a (mobile) application during a certain period of time. Such information is generally only disclosed in a 'bundled' form.
If you provide us with personal data via our websites or other channels, this is done on an entirely voluntary basis and with the granting of your consent for it to be used in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice. If you choose not to provide requested information, various customer benefits may not be available. In certain cases, only those people that have submitted the necessary personal data to us are able to order products, use certain services and in other ways avail themselves of the activities and offers available on our website and our (mobile) applications. As transparency and fair play are particularly important issues for us, we provide various options, depending on the exact circumstances, in order to help you retain control over your data. These options may include the possibility of displaying and editing your data online. It may also be possible to unsubscribe from services or delete user accounts or to receive information about the data held.
Right to object
E-mails that Crossover sends to you that contain for instance a newsletter or marketing content, have the option to terminate the receiving of such e-mails (unsubscribe) by following the relevant instructions in the respective e-mail. If you want to stop receiving emails from us, you can notify us by sending us an email in the “Contact Information” below and we will stop sending you emails forthwith.
If you do not wish information about your behavior at our website or (mobile) application being collected and assessed, you can opt-out of the gathering of the web analytics data as described below.
If you wish to object to receiving promotional information and offers in general, so including by regular mail, e-mail, per SMS, by telephone or by any other electronic means, or if you want to withdraw your consent, you may at any time contact us or write to us as seen under “Contact information”. In case we have doubt about your identity, we can ask you to identify yourself (e.g. by sending a copy of your passport or identification document).
You have the right to be informed at any time about the personal data stored about you, its origin and recipients as well as the purpose for which it is being stored. Information about stored personal data can be obtained by using the contact details in the Contact Information section below.
Right to request correction
You have the right to request to correct, supplement, delete or block the personal data stored about you. We will notify you within four weeks of receiving the request as to whether and, if so, to what extent, we will comply with your request. If for any reason we don’t comply with your request, we will provide you with the reasons.
Security of the information and data integrity
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized use, disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing and misuse.
The contact details are:
Planet Group (M) Sdn Bhd
No 5, Jalan Kencana Emas 2/3,
Kawasan Perindustrian Tebrau III,
81100, Johor Bahru, Johor.
Changes to this policy
Crossover has pledged to adhere to the fundamental principles of Data Protection and considers this Privacy Notice as being binding in nature. We therefore regularly review our Privacy Notice in order to ensure that it is free or errors, is clearly visible on our website, contains all the required information, is implemented in full, and is compliant with the Data Protection principles. This Privacy Notice may be changed from time to time in order to keep pace with new developments and opportunities relating to the Internet and to stay in line with prevailing legislation. We will not restrict your rights granted in accordance with this Privacy Notice without your explicit consent. Significant changes to the policy will be publicized on our website along with an updated version of the Privacy Notice.