Terms & Conditions
1. General Provisions
- The Crossover Club Member is a loyalty program ("Membership") offered by Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. ("Crossover")
- By submitting an application for Membership in the Crossover Club Member, you're agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
- Applications are open to all, aged 18 years and above.
- Crossover Club Member privileges are benefit in CROSSOVER Tebrau City JB, CROSSOVER Sunway Pyramid PJ, CROSSOVER Mid Valley KL, CROSSOVER The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey JB in Malaysia and Online store at www.crossoverstore.com only.
- The Crossover Membership is strictly non-transferable.
- Renewal and/or continuation of membership are at the sole discretion of Crossover, and any membership privileges may be amended at any time, without prior notice.
- Crossover accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen Membership.
- Purchasing value subject to change without prior notice.
- Member privileges are not applicable with any other promotions, discounts, limited launch etc. unless otherwise stated.
- No part of this Membership shall constitute a contract with either party, no promise of future privileges, whether explicit or implicit in the terms and conditions of this Membership or represented other marketing materials.
- All personal information gathered in the administration will be strictly confidential and may not be sold, distributed or otherwise made available to any party not a part of this membership unless permission is explicitly given.
- All care will be taken to ensure the privacy and security of personal information; however Crossover holds no responsibility for stolen data.
- In order to maintain Crossover Club Member, PLANET GROUP (M) SDN. BHD. needs to keep personal data on each member. This data may be used for marketing and communication purposes by the same companies. Members have the right to request Crossover in writing not to use their data for its direct marketing purposes.
- Crossover Club Member enrolment is available at https://crossoverconceptstore.com/account/register.
- Membership enrolment fee is presently waived.
- Applicants are advised to provide full name as per identification card or passport during registration.
- Applicants shall provide a valid email address during Membership application as unique identifier for creating a member account.
- There is no expiration date for membership.
3. Accumulation of Points
- Members will be rewarded with 1 point ("point") of every RM1 spent when you purchase merchandise (excluding purchase of e-gift cards, gift cards and shipping costs). The points accumulated are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Member can only earn points by making purchase of designated brand at CROSSOVER Tebrau City JB, CROSSOVER Sunway Pyramid PJ, CROSSOVER Mid Valley KL, CROSSOVER The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey JB in Malaysia and Online Store at www.crossoverstore.com only.
- Member must provide email address at the point of purchase to have any points credited to your Membership Account.
- The spending amount at Crossover Online shall be converted into point immediately. For in-stores purchase, it may takes up to 2 working days to converted into point.
- Accumulated points are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged into cash.
- For all cancelled purchases or refunds, all or the corresponding part of such purchase cannot be converted into points.
4. Redeeming Rewards
- Points may be redeemed for rewards ("Rewards") subject to these Terms and further details set out on https://crossoverconceptstore.com (the “Rewards Page”). Details of the Rewards available and how to redeem these Rewards are on the Rewards Page, including any limits or conditions on redeeming Rewards.
- Member shall have to redeem the Rewards within the validity period at www.crossoverstore.com. If member fails to redeem the Rewards within the validity period, the Rewards considered cancelled and the respective points shall not be returned to member.
- Member is not allowed to combine accumulated points with other parties for Rewards redemption.
- Point Rewards or Birthday Rewards cannot combine use with others promotions, discounted items, offers, others coupon/voucher at the same time or limited launch.
- The Rewards will be mailed to the email address as provided by the member during registration. Please check your spam/junk folder or firewall settings, as they may be blocking our response.
- Any kind of Rewards is one-time use only and cannot be exchanged into cash.
- Redemption of Rewards can only make at Crossover Online Store at www.crossoverstore.com.
- There is no expiration date for accumulated points. However, points that has been converted into Rewards will valid for 12 months from the converted date.
- Members are able to redeem no more than one of each Reward per transaction.
- Member has to be solely responsible if the Rewards are lost or used by any third party due to leakage or fraud.
- Rewards and Birthday Rewards shall be used subject to their respective terms and conditions. Member must use the Rewards within the validity period. Any expired Rewards cannot be used.
- After the created/sending of Rewards or Birthday Rewards, member cannot amend, cancel or return the Rewards.
- Please allow one full month after registration date for cardholder to redeem any kind of Rewards. (birthday)
- Crossover shall from time to time vary and update any arrangement regarding the redemption of Rewards. Member is invited to visit this website for the latest notice and/or terms and conditions. www.crossoverconceptstore.com/pages/membership.
- Member shall observe with the relevant rules and procedures set by Crossover before redemption or usage of the Rewards.
By participating in this Crossover Club Member, you expressly consent to (i) the use of your personal data for the purposes relating to the Crossover Club Member; (ii) processing of your personal information by Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. (“Crossover”) and other companies in the Planet Group, any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside Malaysia) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential in accordance to the law of Malaysia; (iii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which Crossover has about you; (iv) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes unless otherwise notified by you; (v) the use of your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the Planet Group that may be of interest or value to you.
One of our core principles states that your data will be treated with confidentiality. We will not sell your data to third parties. If required by law your data may be disclosed to third parties. If required due to business requirements and provided that it is allowed under applicable law, we will transfer your data to other companies of Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. In all other cases, data will not be transferred without obtaining your prior consent.
We may use service providers and data processors working on behalf of Crossover. The services can include hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, solvency check and address check, etc. These third parties are granted access to such personal data they require in order to be able to carry out the particular service. The service providers and data processors are contractually obliged to treat such information in the strictest confidence. It is also contractually forbidden for them to use the data in any other way than required. The necessary steps are taken to ensure that our service providers and the processors working on behalf of Crossover protect the confidentiality of your data.
There may be occasions on which we disclose non-personal data to our partners in an anonymised form. Such non-personal data includes, for example, information about the number of visitors to a website or a (mobile) application during a certain period of time. Such information is generally only disclosed in a 'bundled' form.
If you provide us with personal data via our websites or other channels, this is done on an entirely voluntary basis and with the granting of your consent for it to be used in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice. If you choose not to provide requested information, various customer benefits may not be available. In certain cases, only those people that have submitted the necessary personal data to us are able to order products, use certain services and in other ways avail themselves of the activities and offers available on our website and our (mobile) applications. As transparency and fair play are particularly important issues for us, we provide various options, depending on the exact circumstances, in order to help you retain control over your data. These options may include the possibility of displaying and editing your data online. It may also be possible to unsubscribe from services or delete user accounts or to receive information about the data held.
Right to object
E-mails that Crossover sends to you that contain for instance a newsletter or marketing content, have the option to terminate the receiving of such e-mails (unsubscribe) by following the relevant instructions in the respective e-mail. If you want to stop receiving emails from us, you can notify us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will stop sending you emails forthwith. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to become a member of the Crossover Club Member.
Security of the information and data integrity
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized use, disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing and misuse.
Changes to this policy
Crossover has pledged to adhere to the fundamental principles of Data Protection and considers this Privacy Notice as being binding in nature. We therefore regularly review our Privacy Notice in order to ensure that it is free or errors, is clearly visible on our website, contains all the required information, is implemented in full, and is compliant with the Data Protection principles. This Privacy Notice may be changed from time to time in order to keep pace with new developments and opportunities relating to the Internet and to stay in line with prevailing legislation. We will not restrict your rights granted in accordance with this Privacy Notice without your explicit consent. Significant changes to the policy will be publicized on our website along with an updated version of the Privacy Notice.
If for any reason this Crossover Club Member is not capable of running as planned (including in the event of fraud or attempted fraud), Crossover reserves the right in its absolute discretion to modify the terms of the Crossover Club Member including the Rewards and these Terms, or to suspend or terminate this Crossover Club Member. In the event of such modification, suspension or termination, Crossover will notify the members of the Club Member via email, as well as by communicating this on our website. Members will not receive any compensation from Crossover in the event of modification or suspension of this Crossover Club Member.