CROSSOVER LOYALTY PROGRAM
Terms & Conditions
1. General Provisions
- These terms and conditions shall be effective when member completed the application.
- Applications are open to all, aged 16 years and above.
- Crossover Loyalty Program privileges are benefit in CROSSOVER City Square JB, CROSSOVER Tebrau City JB, CROSSOVER Sunway Pyramid PJ, CROSSOVER Mid Valley KL in Malaysia only.
- Crossover Privilege Card must be presented prior to transaction to enjoy any privileges.
- The Crossover Privilege Card is strictly non-transferable.
- Renewal and/or continuation of membership are at the sole discretion of Crossover, and any loyalty program privileges may be amended at any time, without prior notice.
- Defaced, unreadable or expired cards shall be deemed invalid and will not be accepted.
- Crossover accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen card.
- If this Card is lost, stolen or damaged, Card holder should report to any participating Crossover stores in Malaysia.
- An administrative fee of RM20 will be charged for a replacement card.
- Purchasing value subject to change without prior notice
- Member privileges are not applicable with any other promotions, discounts etc. unless otherwise stated.
- No part of this membership shall constitute a contract with either party, no promise of future privileges, whether explicit or implicit in the terms and conditions of this membership or represented other marketing materials.
- All personal information gathered in the administration will be strictly confidential and may not be sold, distributed or otherwise made available to any party not a part of this membership unless permission is explicitly given.
- All care will be taken to ensure the privacy and security of personal information; however Crossover holds no responsibility for stolen data.
- In order to maintain Crossover Loyalty Program, PLANET GROUP (M) SDN. BHD. needs to keep personal data on each member. This data may be used for marketing and communication purposes by the same companies. Members have the right to request Crossover in writing not to use their data for its direct marketing purposes.
- Crossover Loyalty Program enrolment is available at:
- Crossover Flagship City Square, JB
- Crossover AEON Tebrau City, JB
- Crossover Sunway Pyramid, PJ
- Crossover Mid Valley, KL
- Membership enrolment fee is presently waived.
- Applicants are advised to provide full name as per identification card or passport during loyalty program application.
- Applicants shall provide a valid email address during membership application as unique identifier for creating a membership account.
3. Members Benefits
- Upon presentation of Crossover privileges card, members will be rewarded with 1 point of every RM1 spent. The points accumulated are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Member shall have to redeem the voucher(s) within the validity period at the designated store. If member fails to redeem the voucher(s) at the designated store within the validity period, the voucher(s) considered cancelled and the respective points shall not be returned to member.
- Collect minimum 1000 points and get rewarded with a RM 50.00 voucher(s).
- Member is not allowed to combine accumulated points with other parties for voucher redemption.
- Point voucher or Birthday voucher cannot combine use with others promotions, discounted items, offers or others coupon/voucher at the same time. One coupon/voucher per transaction.
- Member will receive Voucher(s) based on their accumulated points in the card by quarterly in a year. (March, June, September, December) The voucher(s) is valid at CROSSOVER City Square JB, CROSSOVER Tebrau City JB, CROSSOVER Sunway Pyramid PJ, CROSSOVER Mid Valley KL in Malaysia.
- The voucher code numbers will be mailed to the email address as provided by the member during registration. Please check your spam filter or firewall settings, as they may be blocking our response.
- Upon payment, member should present the voucher code numbers to the store staff in order to enjoy the corresponding discount. Store staff shall verify his/her membership identity first of all.
- Voucher(s) cannot be exchanged into cash.
- Member has to be solely responsible if the voucher code numbers are lost or used by any third party due to leakage or fraud.
- Vouchers and Birthday Voucher shall be used subject to their respective terms and conditions and may only be used at the designated store. Member must use the voucher(s) within the validity period. Any expired voucher(s) or cannot be used.
- After the sending of voucher(s) or birthday voucher, member cannot amend, cancel or return the voucher(s).
- Crossover shall from time to time vary and update any arrangement regarding the redemption of vouchers. Member is invited to visit this website for the latest notice and/or terms and conditions. www.crossoverconceptstore.com/pages/membership.
- All the member benefits, rewards is applicable at all CROSSOVER stores or within Malaysia only.
- Member shall observe with the relevant rules and procedures set by Crossover before redemption or usage of the voucher(s).
- Please allow one full month after registration date for cardholder to redeem any kind of benefits. (birthday)
4. Accumulation of Points
- Member can only earn points by making purchase of designated brand at CROSSOVER City Square JB, CROSSOVER Tebrau City JB, CROSSOVER Sunway Pyramid PJ, CROSSOVER Mid Valley KL in Malaysia only.
- The spending amount shall be converted into point on the next day.
- Accumulated points are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged into cash.
- For all cancelled purchases or refunds, all or the corresponding part of such purchase or refund cannot be converted into points.
5. Membership Validity Period
- Validity period of the membership commences when customers successfully becomes our member and expires on the last day of the calendar month (for example, if membership effective date is on 08 January 2016, then the expiration date shall be on 31 January 2017). Effective date means the day on which customer has spending or has accumulative spending with certain amount at Crossover, Cover and Dysp within designated period of time.
- Card holder is required to spend up to RM 2,000 per year to receive membership’s annual auto-renewal, otherwise the membership is considered terminated which will require new registration should the cardholder would like to stay a member of Crossover Loyalty Program.
- Expired membership that is terminated are not valid for renewal. Registration of a new membership is needed should any terminated account wanted to enjoy the card member's privileges after termination.
6. Point Validity Period
- There is no expiration date for accumulated points. However, all the accumulated points will be forfeited when the membership is expired.