TO CELEBRATE THE OPENING AT THE MALL, MID VALLEY SOUTHKEY, JB, WE'RE GIVING AWAY A PAIR OF CONVERSE X OFF-WHITE CHUCK 70'S
HOW TO ENTER:
Any purchase made at Crossover The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey JB from 8th Sep to 22nd Sep 2019 will stand a chance to win a pair of Converse x Off White. Winner will be announce on 23rd Sep 2019.
1. Shop at Crossover The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey JB.
2. Fill in your details.
3. Enter your ticket to the Converse x Off-White Stand! And you're in!
Terms & Conditions
- The Crossover Southkey Giveaway is organized by Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. (the “Organizer”).
- By taking part in this giveaway, you thereby agree to abide and be bound by the following Terms & Conditions.
- Any purchase at Crossover The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey JB from 8th Sep to 22nd Sep 2019 is eligible to enter the giveaway.
- The giveaway is only open to a person who is 18 years of age under applicable laws of Malaysia or older at the date of entry. This contest is open to Malaysian or residents of Malaysia only.
- All information submitted by the entrant must be accurate, and complete. The entrant is responsible for inaccurate and/or incorrect information entered at the point of submission. The organizer may require the winner to provide proof of identity (NRIC/Passport with same registration name) when collecting prizes.
- The organizer will not entertain any communication request from entrant for any edit or change of information.
- Entrant is allowed to submit multiple form with different order detail.
- Giveaway contest period: 8th Sep 2019, 10:00 to 22nd Sep 2019, 22:00.
- Prizes need to be collected within seven (7) days after the winner announcement. Otherwise, prizes will be deemed to have been forfeited and the organizer reserves the right to offer any prize to other entrants.
- The winner must collect the prize at Crossover, T-033 Level 3, The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey Johor Bahru only.
- Winner will be contact via email or phone. If the winner cannot be contacted after three (3) business days, the selected winner will be disqualified and a new draw will be replace the winner(s) at the Organizer's sole discretion.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Exchange is not allowed.
- Failure to present either of the stated documents will result in being disqualified, and the Organizer reserves the rights to make a new draw to replace the winner(s) at the Organizer's sole discretion.
- The organizer will not be responsible for entries that are not received, lost, delayed or incomplete. Any entry which is late, incomplete or does not comply with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the organizer. The organizer shall not be liable for any electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties and errors in transmission in respect of any entries attempted but not received.
- By entering this giveaway contest, you agree to the terms and conditions. Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. (the "Organizer") reserves the right to amend the rules of this contest at any time. Any failure to comply with the rules of this contest will result in the entrant and/or winner being disqualified and/or terminate this giveaway without prior notice or further reference to any party.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Google.
CROSSOVER SOUTHKEY JB
T-033, Level 3, The Mall Mid Valley Southkey,
No 1, Persiaran Southkey 1, Southkey City, 80150 Johor Bahru.
By participating in this giveaway, you expressly consent to (i) the use of your personal data for the purposes relating to the Crossover Southkey Giveaway; (ii) processing of your personal information by Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. (“Crossover”) and other companies in the Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd., any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and subcontractors (who may be outside Malaysia) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential in accordance to the law of Malaysia; (iii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which Crossover has about you; (iv) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes unless otherwise notified by you; (v) the use of your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the Planet Group that may be of interest or value to you.
Disclosure of information
One of our core principles states that your data will be treated with confidentiality. We will not sell your data to third parties. If required by law your data may be disclosed to third parties. If required due to business requirements and provided that it is allowed under applicable law, we will transfer your data to other companies of Crossover. In all other cases, data will not be transferred without obtaining your prior consent.
We may use service providers and data processors working on behalf of Crossover. The services can include hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, solvency check and address check, etc. These third parties are granted access to such personal data they require in order to be able to carry out the particular service. The service providers and data processors are contractually obliged to treat such information in the strictest confidence. It is also contractually forbidden for them to use the data in any other way than required. The necessary steps are taken to ensure that our service providers and the processors working on behalf of Crossover protect the confidentiality of your data.
There may be occasions on which we disclose non-personal data to our partners in an anonymised form. Such non-personal data includes, for example, information about the number of visitors to a website or a (mobile) application during a certain period of time. Such information is generally only disclosed in a 'bundled' form.
If you provide us with personal data via our website or other channels, this is done on an entirely voluntary basis and with the granting of your consent for it to be used in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice. If you choose not to provide requested information, various customer benefits may not be available. In certain cases, only those people that have submitted the necessary personal data to us are able to order products, use certain services and in other ways avail themselves of the activities and offers available on our website and our (mobile) applications. As transparency and fair play are particularly important issues for us, we provide various options, depending on the exact circumstances, in order to help you retain control over your data. These options may include the possibility of displaying and editing your data online. It may also be possible to unsubscribe from services or delete user accounts or to receive information about the data held.
Right to object
Emails that Crossover sends to you that contain for instance a newsletter or marketing content, have the option to terminate the receiving of such emails (unsubscribe) by following the relevant instructions in the respective e-mail. If you want to stop receiving emails from us, you can notify us by sending us an email in the “Contact Information” below and we will stop sending you emails forthwith.
If you do not wish information about your behavior at our website or (mobile) application being collected and assessed, you can opt-out of the gathering of the web analytics data as described below.
If you wish to object to receiving promotional information and offers in general, so including by regular mail, email, per SMS, by telephone or by any other electronic means, or if you want to withdraw your consent, you may at any time contact us or write to us as seen under “Contact information”. In case we have doubt about your identity, we can ask you to identify yourself (e.g. by sending a copy of your passport or identification document).
You have the right to be informed at any time about the personal data stored about you, its origin and recipients as well as the purpose for which it is being stored. Information about stored personal data can be obtained by using the contact details in the Contact Information section below.
Right to request correction
You have the right to request to correct, supplement, delete or block the personal data stored about you. We will notify you within four weeks of receiving the request as to whether and, if so, to what extent, we will comply with your request. If for any reason we don’t comply with your request, we will provide you with the reasons.
Security of the information and data integrity
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized use, disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing and misuse.
Planet Group (M) Sdn Bhd
No 5, Jalan Kencana Emas 2/3,
Kawasan Perindustrian Tebrau III,
81100, Johor Bahru.
Changes to this policy
Crossover has pledged to adhere to the fundamental principles of Data Protection and considers this Privacy Notice as being binding in nature. We therefore regularly review our Privacy Notice in order to ensure that it is free or errors, is clearly visible on our website, contains all the required information, is implemented in full, and is compliant with the Data Protection principles. This Privacy Notice may be changed from time to time in order to keep pace with new developments and opportunities relating to the Internet and to stay in line with prevailing legislation. We will not restrict your rights granted in accordance with this Privacy Notice without your explicit consent. Significant changes to the policy will be publicized on our website along with an updated version of the Privacy Notice.