If Crossover ever needs a floral fix, it definitely had to be done by our homegrown Flowers In The Window. Recently, we’ve hooked up with the young, latest addition to the Roost family for Crossover x Puma “Roses” packaging and interior decor that are floral yet infuses seamlessly with Crossover’s punk ideals. The flowery treats are definitely one of its kind and the floral works are so impressive, the need to sit down with its Co-Founder, Mr. Sea Wong for a lengthy talk on how it goes behind the brilliant works of this is a must. Good things to share are here, read it all down below :
1. Could you share with us about your rough ideas on "Roses" packaging when you're first briefed on it's concept?
- When I was approached to create the packaging for the shoes, I wanted to create something different to a traditional shoe box. Since my shop sells flowers, and the concept of the project was "Roses", I wanted to use the idea of buying fresh flowers from the market. I started to design a bag to hold a bouquet of Roses, then adapted the design to fit (with) the shoes.
2. We see that the packaging concept is similar to your "Flower In The Window" concept store, are you planning to do something like this again in your next workmanship?
- I'm always working on new designs in my shop, using interesting plants and flowers. I make frames, hanging pots, different packaging for bouquets & decorations for the house and garden. I also incorporate flowers on my menu too.
3. Any of your works that we should keep our eyes on? Tell us more about it.
- I don't know.."The flower doesn't dream of the bee, it blossoms and the becomes"