- The Vault by Vans x WTAPS Launch is organized by PLANET GROUP (M) Sdn. Bhd. (the “Organizer”).
- By taking part in this Launch, you thereby agree to abide and be bound by the following Terms & Conditions.
LAUNCH: Vault by Vans x WTAPS
The Vault by Vans x WTAPS collection will be launched on 26 Sep 2020, Saturday, 10:30am and ends when the last pair is sold at:
- Crossover at F1-66, First Floor, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, Petaling Jaya.
- Crossover at T-033, Level 3, The Mall Mid Valley Southkey, Johor Bahru.
QUEUE & REGISTRATION:
Customers intending to purchase the Vault by Vans x WTAPS collection are required to queue and register their interest at:
- Crossover at F1-66, First Floor, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, PJ or
- Crossover at T-033, Level 3, The Mall Mid Valley Southkey, JB
on 26 Sep 2020, Saturday from 10:00am onwards.
- Customers are REQUIRE to wear any VANS shoes to join the Launching at Crossover.
- The Vault by Vans x WTAPS collection is contains pigskin material.
- To keep everyone safe, we require all customers to wear a face mask and follow SOP while shopping in stores.
- Customers will only be allowed to queue at the designated area once all the queue poles are in place. Do note that the mall security team will have the right to request customers to disperse from the area if the barricades and queue poles are not up.
- Registration must be completed on the spot using a valid NRIC or Passport ID. The customer must also present his or her original NRIC or Passport ID to our Crossover staff during the registration for verification.
- The registration is only open to a person who is 18 years of age under applicable laws of Malaysia or older at the time of entry or deemed to have obtained permission to participate in this Launch from a parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18 years.
- The registration will be on a first come, first served basis and the registration will be closed when the last pair is sold.
- Customers must ensure that all the information provided in his or her respective registration is accurate. The customer is responsible for inaccurate and/or incorrect information entered at the point of submission.
- Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. will not entertain any communication request from customers for any edit or change of information including the shoe size that was selected. *You are only allow to buy your own shoe size as per stated in your registration form.
- Only one (1) registration per person is allowed. Should there be more than one (1) registration from the same customer; all of his or her registrations will be disqualified.
SALES & ENTITLEMENT:
Customers must be physically present on 26 Sep 2020, Saturday from 10:30am (according to the Organizer's time) to purchase the Vault by Vans x WTAPS collection. There will be a queue line at the following venue from 10:00am onwards.
- The Vault by Vans x WTAPS collection will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
Each customer can only purchase one (1) pair of Vault by Vans x WTAPS OG SK-8 Hi LX (Black) or (Orange) or Vault by Vans x WTAPS OG Era LX (Black) or (Orange).
Each customer can only purchase one (1) item from the range of Accessories, T-shirts, and Sweaters.
There will be a draw during the registration to determine the colorway that you are allow to purchase. You may then choose to purchase the SK-8 HI LX or Era LX. No appeal or request of any form will be entertained and the Organizer's decision shall be final.
Vault by Vans x WTAPS OG SK8-Hi LX (Black) & (Orange) at RM 429.00 per pair
Vault by Vans x WTAPS OG Era LX (Black) & (Orange) at RM 359.00 per pair
Vault by Vans x WTAPS Bandana at RM 119.00 per piece
Vault by Vans x WTAPS Crew Sock at RM 59.00 per pair
Vault by Vans x WTAPS S/S Tee at RM 269.00 per piece
Vault by Vans x WTAPS L/S Tee at RM 319.00 per piece
Vault by Vans x WTAPS Pullover Hoody at RM 469.00 per piece
The Vault by Vans x WTAPS collection is available in the following shoe model/sizes:
CROSSOVER, Sunway Pyramid:
- Vault by Vans x WTAPS OG SK8-Hi LX (Black) & (Orange) : US6 to US12 (no half size)
- Vault by Vans x WTAPS OG Era LX (Black) & (Orange) : US6 to US12 (no half size)
CROSSOVER, The Mall Mid Valley Southkey, Johor Bahru :
- Vault by Vans x WTAPS OG SK8-Hi LX (Black) & (Orange): US7 to US12 (no half size)
- Vault by Vans x WTAPS OG Era LX (Black) & (Orange): US7 to US12 (no half size)
There will be no free trial prior to purchasing a pair of Vault by Vans x WTAPS collection and the customer must purchase the shoes immediately.
VOUCHERS & DISCOUNTS:
No discounts or vouchers can be used for the purchase of the Vault by Vans x WTAPS collection.
EXCHANGE AND/OR REFUND:
There will be no exchange and/or refund after the purchase is made.
- The Organizer reserves the ultimate rights to refuse and/or forfeit customers who do not follow the prescribed sales mechanism and/or deny any sale transactions at their sole discretion without reason(s) or further reference to any party.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Planet Group (M) Sdn Bhd (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with (a) this Launch; (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Crossover’ control); (c) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (d) any entry claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Crossover) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Crossover; (e) if in any event the Launch is cancelled or rescheduled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Crossover.
- The Organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The Organizer reserves the rights to modify the terms and conditions herein applicable to the Vault by Vans x WTAPS Launch, and/or terminate this Launch without prior notice or further reference to any party.
- By participating in the Vault by Vans x WTAPS Launch, you consent to your personal data being processed by Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. for future events and/or promotions. Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. holds all rights to utilize, publish and re-publish in any media on any platforms all photos captured with or without consent prior and/or during the Launch. By participating in this Launch, all customers hereby grants all rights to Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. to all utilize all photos in any way deemed suitable. No warranty is offered or given or implied for any losses or costs of any nature, incurred by the usage of any photos. This includes the costs, actions or losses of any third party for any reason whatsoever, and note that any query or exercise of rights under the Personal Data Protection Act may be referred to this link: http://www.pdp.gov.my/index.php/en/akta-709/personal-data-protection-act-2010
- This Launch is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
By participating in this Launch, you expressly consent to (i) the use of your personal data for the purposes relating to the Vault by Vans x WTAPS; (ii) processing of your personal information by Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. (“Crossover”) and other companies in the Planet group, any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside Malaysia) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential in accordance to the law of Malaysia; (iii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which Crossover has about you; (iv) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes unless otherwise notified by you; (v) the use of your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the Planet group that may be of interest or value to you.
Disclosure of information
One of our core principles states that your data will be treated with confidentiality. We will not sell your data to third parties. If required by law your data may be disclosed to third parties. If required due to business requirements and provided that it is allowed under applicable law, we will transfer your data to other companies of Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. In all other cases, data will not be transferred without obtaining your prior consent.
We may use service providers and data processors working on behalf of Crossover. The services can include hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, solvency check and address check, etc. These third parties are granted access to such personal data they require in order to be able to carry out the particular service. The service providers and data processors are contractually obliged to treat such information in the strictest confidence. It is also contractually forbidden for them to use the data in any other way than required. The necessary steps are taken to ensure that our service providers and the processors working on behalf of Crossover protect the confidentiality of your data.
There may be occasions on which we disclose non-personal data to our partners in an anonymised form. Such non-personal data includes, for example, information about the number of visitors to a website or a (mobile) application during a certain period of time. Such information is generally only disclosed in a 'bundled' form.
If you provide us with personal data via our websites or other channels, this is done on an entirely voluntary basis and with the granting of your consent for it to be used in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice. If you choose not to provide requested information, various customer benefits may not be available. In certain cases, only those people that have submitted the necessary personal data to us are able to order products, use certain services and in other ways avail themselves of the activities and offers available on our website and our (mobile) applications. As transparency and fair play are particularly important issues for us, we provide various options, depending on the exact circumstances, in order to help you retain control over your data. These options may include the possibility of displaying and editing your data online. It may also be possible to unsubscribe from services or delete user accounts or to receive information about the data held.
Right to object
E-mails that Crossover sends to you that contain for instance a newsletter or marketing content, have the option to terminate the receiving of such e-mails (unsubscribe) by following the relevant instructions in the respective e-mail. If you want to stop receiving emails from us, you can notify us by sending us an email in the “Contact Information” below and we will stop sending you emails forthwith.
If you do not wish information about your behavior at our website or (mobile) application being collected and assessed, you can opt-out of the gathering of the web analytics data as described below.
If you wish to object to receiving promotional information and offers in general, so including by regular mail, e-mail, per SMS, by telephone or by any other electronic means, or if you want to withdraw your consent, you may at any time contact us or write to us as seen under “Contact information”. In case we have doubt about your identity, we can ask you to identify yourself (e.g. by sending a copy of your passport or identification document).
You have the right to be informed at any time about the personal data stored about you, its origin and recipients as well as the purpose for which it is being stored. Information about stored personal data can be obtained by using the contact details in the Contact Information section below.
Right to request correction
You have the right to request to correct, supplement, delete or block the personal data stored about you. We will notify you within four weeks of receiving the request as to whether and, if so, to what extent, we will comply with your request. If for any reason we don’t comply with your request, we will provide you with the reasons.
Security of the information and data integrity
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized use, disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing and misuse.
The contact details are:
Planet Group (M) Sdn Bhd
No 5, Jalan Kencana Emas 2/3,
Kawasan Perindustrian Tebrau III,
81100, Johor Bahru, Johor.
Changes to this policy
Crossover has pledged to adhere to the fundamental principles of Data Protection and considers this Privacy Notice as being binding in nature. We therefore regularly review our Privacy Notice in order to ensure that it is free or errors, is clearly visible on our website, contains all the required information, is implemented in full, and is compliant with the Data Protection principles. This Privacy Notice may be changed from time to time in order to keep pace with new developments and opportunities relating to the Internet and to stay in line with prevailing legislation. We will not restrict your rights granted in accordance with this Privacy Notice without your explicit consent. Significant changes to the policy will be publicized on our website along with an updated version of the Privacy Notice.
|VAULT BY VANS x WTAPS|