New Balance x Teddy Santis M990V3 Made in USA | Green Gold
- Free nationwide shipping over RM500
- In stock, ready to ship
The 990’s original designers were tasked with creating the single best running shoe on the market. The finished product more than lived up to its billing. When it hit shelves for the first time in 1982 the 990 sported an elegantly understated grey colorway, and a then unheard of three-figure price tag. For avid runners and ahead of the curve tastemakers alike, the 990 was a mark of quality and superior taste. There have been updates to the design since ’82, and more color options, but the 990’s aspirational status symbol aura has never changed. Simply put, the 990 is the shoe so good, that we’ve never stopped making it. The 990v3 features a premium upper construction and ENCAP midsole cushioning.
New Balance MADE U.S. footwear contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s US sales.
- Premium construction
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines lightweight foam with a durable polyurethane rim to deliver all-day support
- NDurance rubber outsole technology provides superior durability in high-wear areas to help get more out of the shoes
- Adjustable lace closure for a custom fit
- Heritage styling
- New Balance MADE U.S. footwear contains a domestic value of 70% or more.
- MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s US sales.
- Style code : M990GG3
This pair contains pigskin materials.