Converse second collaboration with Joshua Vides is a wearable ode to artistic craftsmanship, designed to inspire fellow creators. On the Chuck 70, his signature color palette and intricate detailing tells a story of process and craft, highlighting the tools and techniques of an artist at work. The design features a layered upper with a 3D printed polka dotted canvas beneath a zip-up shroud made from Tyvek® material, a nod to the suit Joshua wears when painting. From measuring tape laces to removable ankle patches, the power is in the details—unique and thoughtful touches that transform the sneaker into a visual experience of endless discovery.
- Designed by visual artist Joshua Vides
- 12 oz organic cotton canvas upper
- 3D printed polka dots and hook and loop fastener ankle patches
- Tyvek® shroud with front zip closure
- Hook and loop fastener ankle patch
- Leather tongue and heel stay with heel loop
- Spare cotton lace with measuring tape markings to scale
- Style code : A00711C
*This item is excluded from all other promotions & coupon.
*This item cannot be exchange or refund after the purchase is made.