PUMA THUNDER SPECTRA ONLINE RAFFLE - Terms & Conditions
- The Puma Thunder Spectra Online Raffle is organized by Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. (the “Organizer”).
- Registration starts on 24th May 2018, Thursday at 12:00pm at Crossover Online and ends on 24th May 2018, Thursday at 6:00pm. Each customer is entitled to purchase only one (1) pair of the Puma Thunder Spectra.
- By submitting an entry or taking part in this Online Raffle, you thereby agree to abide and be bound by the following Terms & Conditions.
- There is no confirmation email will be send after submitting the registration form.
- Each participant must ensure that all the information provided in his or her respective Raffle Form is accurate. The participant is responsible for inaccurate and/or incorrect information entered at the point of submission.
- Each participant is allowed to Raffle and only winners who get notify are eligible to make purchase for the Puma Thunder Spectra via online.
- All the winners must complete the payment through online platform (payment link will be provided to the winners only). The Puma Thunder Spectra will be deliver via local courier service. No collection is allowed.
- The Raffle Form once submitted, shall be considered as final and any inaccuracy or proposed changes by the participant in the Raffle Form shall be considered as voluntary withdrawal or disqualification by the Organizer.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS:
- Participants who are successful in the Online Raffle will each receive a confirmation email with payment link by 24th May 2018, Thursday latest by 10:00pm. There will be no live raffle.
- The Puma Thunder Spectra will be shipped out on the next working day once the payment has been clarified by the Organizer. Please allow 1-3 working days for ground shipping. Delivery times do not include Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- All the information provided by the raffle winners must match the information held by the Organizer. If any of the information provided does not match, the Organizer reserves the sole discretion to disqualify the winner or proxy (representative). No appeal or request of any form will be entertained and the Organizer's decision shall be final.
SALES & ENTITLEMENT:
- Each raffle winner is entitled to purchase only one (1) pair of Puma Thunder Spectra based on the shoe size that was pre-selected earlier.
- Failure to comply with all the stated terms will result in the forfeit of the footwear. The decision of the Organizer shall be final and the participants/raffle winners agree to abide to all instructions and decisions of the Organizer and waive all rights and remedies against the Organizer.
- The payment time-frame will end on 25th May 2018, Friday at 10:00pm, afterwhich, failure to complete will result in being disqualified, and the Organizer reserves the rights to make a new draw to replace the winner(s) at the Organizer's sole discretion.
- The Puma Thunder Spectra is retailed at RM 629.00 per pair.
- The Puma Thunder Spectra is available in the following shoe sizes:
US7 / US8 / US9 / US10 / US11
- There will be no free trial prior to purchasing a pair of Puma Thunder Spectra.
VOUCHERS & DISCOUNTS:
- No discounts, rebates or vouchers can be used for the purchase of the Puma Thunder Spectra.
EXCHANGE AND/OR REFUND:
- There will be no exchange and/or refund after the purchase is made.
- The Organizer reserves the ultimate rights to refuse participants and/or forfeit any successful participants or raffle winners who do not follow the prescribed sales mechanism and/or deny any sale transactions at their sole discretion without reason(s) or further reference to any party. The participant(s) or raffle winner agrees that he or she shall not challenge the Organizer's decision, which shall be final.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Planet Group (M) Sdn Bhd (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with
(a) this Online Raffle
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Crossover’ control);
(c) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference;
(d) any entry claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Crossover) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Crossover;
(e) if in any event the Online Raffle is cancelled or rescheduled for any reason whatsoever.
- Each and every participant/raffle winner and their parent or legal guardian (as the case may be) must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each participant/raffle winner indemnifies and will keep indemnified Crossover in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by Crossover as a direct or indirect result of the participant/raffle winner acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organizer’s decision on all aspects relating to this Online Raffle is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The Organizer reserves the rights to modify the terms and conditions herein applicable to the Puma Thunder Spectra and/or terminate this Online Raffle without prior notice or further reference to any party.
- By participating in the Puma Thunder Spectra Online Raffle, you consent to your personal data being processed by Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. for future events and/or promotions and note that any query or exercise of rights under the Personal Data Protection Act may be referred to this link: http://www.pdp.gov.my/index.php/en/...
- This Online Raffle is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By participating in this Online Raffle, you expressly consent to
(i) the use of your personal data for the purposes relating to the Puma Thunder Spectra Online Raffle;
(ii) processing of your personal information by Planet Group (M) Sdn Bhd (“Crossover”) , any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside Malaysia) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential in accordance to the law of Malaysia; (iii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which Crossover has about you;
(iv) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes unless otherwise notified by you;
(v) the use of your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the Crossover that may be of interest or value to you.
Disclosure of information
- One of our core principles states that your data may be treated with confidentiality. We will not sell your data to third parties. If required by law your data may be disclosed to third parties. If required due to business requirements and provided that it is allowed under applicable law, we will transfer your data to other companies of Planet Group (M) Sdn. Bhd. In all other cases, data will not be transferred without obtaining your prior consent.
- We may use service providers and data processors working on behalf of Crossover. The services can include hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, solvency check and address check, etc. These third parties are granted access to such personal data they require in order to be able to carry out the particular service. The service providers and data processors are contractually obliged to treat such information in the strictest confidence. It is also contractually forbidden for them to use the data in any other way than required. The necessary steps are taken to ensure that our service providers and the processors working on behalf of Crossover protect the confidentiality of your data.
- There may be occasions on which we disclose non-personal data to our partners in an anonymised form. Such non-personal data includes, for example, information about the number of visitors to a website or a (mobile) application during a certain period of time. Such information is generally only disclosed in a 'bundled' form.
- If you provide us with personal data via our websites or other channels, this is done on an entirely voluntary basis and with the granting of your consent for it to be used in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice. If you choose not to provide requested information, various customer benefits may not be available. In certain cases, only those people that have submitted the necessary personal data to us are able to order products, use certain services and in other ways avail themselves of the activities and offers available on our website and our (mobile) applications. As transparency and fair play are particularly important issues for us, we provide various options, depending on the exact circumstances, in order to help you retain control over your data. These options may include the possibility of displaying and editing your data online. It may also be possible to unsubscribe from services or delete user accounts or to receive information about the data held.
Right to object
- E-mails that Crossover sends to you that contain for instance a newsletter or marketing content, have the option to terminate the receiving of such e-mails (unsubscribe) by following the relevant instructions in the respective e-mail. If you want to stop receiving emails from us, you can notify us by sending us an email in the “Contact Information” below and we will stop sending you emails forthwith.
- If you do not wish information about your behavior at our website or (mobile) application being collected and assessed, you can opt-out of the gathering of the web analytics data as described below.
- If you wish to object to receiving promotional information and offers in general, so including by regular mail, e-mail, per SMS, by telephone or by any other electronic means, or if you want to withdraw your consent, you may at any time contact us or write to us as seen under “Contact information”. In case we have doubt about your identity, we can ask you to identify yourself (e.g. by sending a copy of your passport or identification document).
- You have the right to be informed at any time about the personal data stored about you, its origin and recipients as well as the purpose for which it is being stored. Information about stored personal data can be obtained by using the contact details in the Contact Information section below.
Right to request correction
- You have the right to request to correct, supplement, delete or block the personal data stored about you. We will notify you within four weeks of receiving the request as to whether and, if so, to what extent, we will comply with your request. If for any reason we don’t comply with your request, we will provide you with the reasons.
Security of the information and data integrity
- We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized use, disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing and misuse.
Planet Group (Johor) Sdn Bhd
No 35, Jalan Satria 9,
Taman Perindustrian, JB Perdana,
81300 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia.
Changes to this policy
- Crossover has pledged to adhere to the fundamental principles of Data Protection and considers this Privacy Notice as being binding in nature. We therefore regularly review our Privacy Notice in order to ensure that it is free or errors, is clearly visible on our website, contains all the required information, is implemented in full, and is compliant with the Data Protection principles. This Privacy Notice may be changed from time to time in order to keep pace with new developments and opportunities relating to the Internet and to stay in line with prevailing legislation. We will not restrict your rights granted in accordance with this Privacy Notice without your explicit consent. Significant changes to the policy will be publicized on our website along with an updated version of the Privacy Notice.